- The school helps the child to develop the basic skills by use of multiple intelligence. The skills required to read, write as well as other developmental skills necessary for the formal education are done during these foundation years.
- Towards the end of Senior KG the child is fully equipped to enter the primary school and hence the transition to Std 1 is easy.
- Right from Nursery, slots are earmarked to language development, Phonics awareness, and mathematical and scientific abilities.
- Greater stress is given for physical exercise and free play.
- Music and movement plays a major role in these classes.
- Role-play is an integral part in the Nursery classes.
- There is reading time where children are exposed to quality books. Every class has its own library.
- Children of Senior KG are even made computer friendly by visiting the Computer unit once a week.
- Project method of learning takes place in all classes by introducing various topics as per the curriculum (See CURRICULUM class wise).
- Shloka Recitation is a part of the school curriculum right from Nursery class.
- The tiny tots celebrate various Indian festivals enthusiastically
- Various In House events like singing, story telling, fancy dress, quiz etc are held year after year.
- Sports and Annual concerts are a highlight of the school.
- Children also participate in Inter school competitions every year.
- Picnics and field trips for the children are also an integral part.
- A health check up for the kids is conducted every year by a team of Doctors.
- Parental involvement in various co curricular events is encouraged.
- Counselling sessions for parents are conducted.