- Children are admitted to the Nursery class at the age of 3 years as on 31st July of the relevant academic year and not more than 4 years.
- The admission form is made available online on a scheduled date in the month of December only.
- Admissions are through a computerized random selection / lucky draw.
- No admissions are made at the Junior and Senior KG level.
- 25% seats are kept reserved for the RTE quota as per the government directive.
- Admission forms for the Nursery class will be made available online in our website during the third/ fourth week of December every year.
- Parents should submit the duly filled in form along with a zerox copy of the child’s birth certificate to the school office on the stipulated date.
- Fees are to be paid in two instalments, first term and second term as per schedule prescribed by the school.